Working Safely At Heights – RIIHS204D
The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment day which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following.
- the names and functions of equipment, components and materials
- equipment manufacturer’s instructions and specifications
- safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- statutory and regulatory authority requirements
- the nature of work undertaken at heights
- heights safety systems
- the processes of providing for safe working practices
- safety equipment/systems and considerations to facilitate working safely at heights
- safe work methods
100 points of Identification, appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
On confirmation of booking, an information booklet will be forwarded to participants. This must be brought to the course.
All enrolments are considered tentative until payment has been received. Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and a license issued by Workcover.
Collared shirt, long pants and steel caps.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click HERE