Work Safely In The Construction Industry – CPCCOHS1001A
The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following.
- verbally report construction hazards and risks
- clarify OHS legislative requirements
- discuss OHS issues and information
- explain the meaning of safety signs and symbols
- identify common construction hazards
- discuss the basic principles of risk management.
- general construction emergency response and evacuation procedures
- general construction work activities that require licenses, tickets or certificates of competency
- general workers’ compensation and injury management requirements
- OHS hierarchy of controls
- OHS responsibilities and rights of duty holders
- own responsibilities to comply with safe work practices
Appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
Ensure you have 100 points if ID and bring this with you on the day.
All enrolments are considered tentative until payment has been received. Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and a NSW issued Workcover Whitecard.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click HERE