Troy has over 25 years’ experience in various disciplines across Mining, Manufacturing, Engineering and Training. During this time he has held a diverse range of roles from designing and delivering Training to Indigenous students in remote outback locations to approving Tooling for projects for a global Manufacturer in Central China. Troy has excellent planning and project Management experience along with key skills in Safety, Risk Management, Communication& Team development. His ability to deliver training to all skill levels and make it relevant to an individual or an organisation is what makes Train365 stand out in the Marketplace.
Career Summary/ Project Examples:
• Planned and Passed ASQA audit for continuing registration of RTO
• Added key Qualifications to scope to allow for future strategic growth
• Managed over 50 Trainees across 8 locations across NSW for Cert III & IV RII qualifications
• Created assessment tools to suit the needs of the business while meeting strict timeframes and compliance guidelines
• Managed 2 Million dollar re tooling Project for a Global Manufacturing company from vendor supplier selection through to final trials and shipment ensuring compliance and timeline commitments were achieved.
• Developed detailed project costings and project timelines to submit to the Board of directors as evidence of project viability and payback.
• Provided technical support and guidance to 14 Mechanical Tradesmen along with planning and assigning Tasks based on priority.
• Provided leadership and ensured safety for a crew of 4 working on scheduled shutdown Maintenance at Cadia Hill Gold mine and North park Mines.
• Worked on various sites around NSW as a Fitter.
• Diploma of Management
• Certificate IV Frontline Management
• Certificate IV Training and Assessment
• Supervisors G1 G8 G9
• Certificate III Fitting Machining
• Certificate III Toolmaking
• High Risk Licences LF & WP
• Trainer Assessor RII 3 years
• Tooling Design project manager
(Engineering) 5 years
• Business improvement Project
Manager 2.5 years
• Mechanical Trades leading Hand 4
• Mechanical Tradesman 11years
• Business Management
• Project Management
• Hands on Training Delivery
• Maintenance crew management
Michael has over 15 years in experience in Human Resources, Training, Recruitment and Management fields. During this time he has held a range of positions, supervisory and management roles, in Retail, Recruitment and Racing Industry. Michael has extensive experience in the provision of Human Resource management and support in fast-paced, high volume environments. Michael has delivered Training and Assessment to large numbers of trainees across a large geographical area. He has well-developed people skills and a history of building and managing effective relationships with various stakeholders. Michael’s skills also extend to managing Workers Compensation, Work Health & Safety, projects, financial controlling, and safety auditing and safety management
• Recruitment Consultant 365 Labour, including establishing new business, liaising with existing clients, labour forecasting, Industrial Relations and Award management.
• Operations Manager for Golden West Race Club, including management of all aspects of the running of two Racetracks at Bathurst and Orange. High level of people management and organizational skills.
• HR Manager for Woolworths. Looked after some 13 Supermarkets with over 2000 staff throughout Central West NSW. Responsible for all HR / IR issues, Recruitment and also Training and Development of over 150 trainees. Delivered and assessed Certifcate IV in Management to Store Managers.
• Training Administrator for Woolworths Supermarkets. Woolworths is an RTO and I was responsible for the completion, recording and reporting of all relevant RTO Data and paperwork to ensure we met our obligations.
• Retail Manager for Radio Rentals. Based in the Sydney area and responsible for the Store Management as well as managing Commercial customers.
• Certificate IV in Training and
• Bachelor of Economics -
• Cert IV Racehorse Trainer
• Coaching for ChangeP
• Operations Manager – 2 years
• HR Manager – 5 years
• Recruitment – 10 years
• Training and Development –
• Training Administration -1yr
• Retail Management -3yrs
• Operations Management
• Human Resources
• Industrial Relations
• Training and Assessment
• Front-line supervision
• Leadership and mentoring
• Conflict resolutiong