Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment day which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following.
- Respond in an emergency situation
- Assess the casualty and recognize the need for first aid.
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures.
- Perform CPR
- Provide first aid in accordance with established first aid principles.
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services.
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate.
- Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self and other rescuers involved in critical incidents.
- Treatment of anaphylaxis, asthma, severe bleeding, burns, cardiac arrest, choking, envenomation, fractures, sprains and strains, poisoning and shock.
Appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
On confirmation of booking, an information booklet will be forwarded to participants. This must be brought to the course.
All enrolments are considered tentative until payment has been received. Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click HERE