Operate A Forklift – RIIHAN201D/TLILIC2001A
- The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment day which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following.
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck and put in place effective hazard controls for those hazards identified.
- Conduct pre-start-up, operational, moving loads, shut down and secure checks of the forklift truck according to procedures.
- Operate the forklift truck and move loads safely, including driving and maneuvering, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights.
- Drive forklift truck with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility.
100 points of Identification, appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
On confirmation of booking, an information booklet will be forwarded to participants. This must be brought to the course.
All enrolments are considered tentative until payment has been received. Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and be eligible to apply for a license issued by Workcover.
Collared shirt, long pants and steel caps.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click HERE