The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment day which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following, as required to enter and work in confined spaces:
- site and equipment safety requirements
- confined space entry and exit procedures, risks and regulations
- air contaminants and toxic gases
- breathing apparatus limitations
- equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- site isolation and site control responsibilities and authorities
- materials safety data sheets (MSDS)
- project quality requirements
- industry terminology
- state and territory interpretations of a confined space
100 points of Identification, appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
On confirmation of booking, an information booklet will be forwarded to participants. This must be brought to the course.
All enrolments are considered tentative until payment has been received. Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and competency card.
Collared shirt, long pants and steel caps.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click here