Elevated Work Platform – RIIHAN301D / TLILIC2005A
The course consists of theory & practical training, followed by an assessment which consists of both written & practical components, and outlines the following, as required to operate an elevating work platform:
- apply legislative, organisation and site requirements and procedures for elevating work platforms
- apply operational safety requirements
- identify hazards and potential hazards
- apply hand-eye coordination to control functions
- access, interpret and apply technical information relating to the planning and operation of an elevating work platform to perform work requirements
- maintain equipment records
- use relevant hand tools
- apply environmental constraints and procedures
- dispose of environmentally sensitive oils, fluids and materials
100 points of Identification, appropriate clothing and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
On confirmation of booking, an information booklet will be forwarded to participants. This must be brought to the course.
All enrolments are considered tentative until Full course fee must be paid within 48 hours of enrolment.
Upon successful completion participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and all paperwork required to apply to Workcover for a High risk Licence.
Collared shirt, long pants and steel caps.
To book or to make any enquiry about this course click HERE